Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

7/13 My Hysterosalpinogram Appointment

okay I was so nervous to go to this appointment because I really had no idea what I was about to do. Now a Hysterosalpinogram- Is an X-ray of your uterus and your fallopian tubs. Doesn't sound so bad huh? Well think again. So uncomfortable because well was the first time my "Male" doctor had been down there and its so totally weird. Now i love doctor miller he is awesome but it was still werid. Second they tell you that you might have some mild cramping during the procedure. I think not I had horrible cramping enough for me to say "Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch" like a a half a doesn't times during this like 15 min test. I bet the nurses "loved" me.

Well i guess after they put the dye in it was smooth sailing because the fluid made it through my cervices and into my uterus and threw the fallopian tubs just fine. However, now here comes the scary part. He found something on the monitor. My heart sank into my stomach and Roy was no where to be found to hold my hand. Scariest 5 mins of my life. He was not sure what it could be but he believes that its something that is in the way of the egg implanting. Now he said not worry but of course I am. He also told me we were going to schedule an appointment for another long worded test that i can't say nor spell for this weekend. I will update after I find out what its.

So now looking forward to this..... I was totally hoping everything would go alright and the next time he was down there he would be doing the insemination. Well I will update as I know more. So I checked this off my list as one of my most painful and uncomfortable appointments. wait till baby comes I'm going to be so excited when this is all over. I will be able to hold baby lily or brayden in my arms. Cross your fingers that I don't get more than two at once. Thanks for your prayers and baby dust.


Hope ( sore mama to be)

No comments:

Post a Comment