Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

last cycle was a bust

Last Month:
So I called saturday morning to my doctor, When I got my first color change. I showed up Monday morning because I new they would want to see me right away. I had my blood taken and then another ultrasound. But what I was not prepared for was that I was past my ovulation. The nurse came in and told me and I was just so dissapointed. I left the office in tears and roy wish he was there to confort me but I told him he could skip this appointment. It was a hard day to get through...

Today my first day of cycle. I called this morning to schdule my appointment for tuesday or wednesday. I have to say that you develop a thick skin during this whole process because your always looking for your next dissapointment. I can't amagin how stressed/scared I will be when I'm actully pregnant. I will be so nervous the whole time... I'm sure. Well I'll update if this process actully works.... I'm afride for more cyst. Lets pray there isnt any. Also Dr. Miller wants me to up my dose of clomid. to 100mg instead of 50mg. Gosh I hope this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment